Recently in Donna Karan Category
Dillards is having it's end-of-summer sale with an extra 40% OFF clearance items! This is a shop-worthy sale event where you can find amazing deals and steals. Just look at some of the items I found. There are a lot of footwear and apparel that are under $75 for the entire family. This sale is a limited time sale so shop now! This sale is on-going online and in-stores. Happy shopping.
Calvin Klein Sandal $50.40, DKNY Satchel $65.70, Vince Camuto T-Strap Pump $45.00
Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' EDT 1.7 oz. $57.00, Jean Paul Gaultier 'Ma Dame' EDT 1.6 oz. $65.00, DKNY Red Delicious Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz $55.00, Burberry Summer EDT 3.3 oz. $63.00
I went to the mall today to look (and smell) for the best women's fragrance to wear this summer. Twenty scents later I came up with my top eight. My plan was to pick five but just can't seem to narrow them down to that. With all the choices out there, I suggest to remember the 3 F's when shopping for fragrance. The 3 F's are floral, fresh and feminine. Avoid over-powering and heavy scents. Keep in mind that a fresh scent makes you feel fresh as well. Which is crucial under the summer sun's sweltering heat. Have a fabulous day!
- First, decide on the swimwear. One piece, bikini, tankini or a two piece suit. Pick the one you're comfortable wearing and compliments your body type.
- Next, style, color and functionality. There's a fine line between looking sexy and tacky or trampy. Avoid swimwear that make you look like your competing in a beauty pagaent. I.e. pleats, chiffon, and to much embellishments.
- If your planning on just lounging and bathing under the sun, get a suit that is meant for lounging. And same goes if your planning on getting in the water, pick a suit that looks great when wet and avoid swimwear that just have to much going on. If budget permits, buy both.
- Invest on a tunic or cover-up. An alternative for that beach towel. Trendy and less bulky to.
- Lastly, the most important element to feel and look fabulous in a swimsuit this summer is, You! Don't forget the sun block, shave or wax. Add some accessories a straw bag, hat, flip flops, etc. And have fun, work it!
DKNY Colorblock Halter Swimsuit $96.00 Dillard's
La Bianca Stripe Halter and Hipster Bottom $136.00 Dillard's
Experiment with patterns and colors but to a tasteful minimum.
Calvin Klein Palm Print Tankini Set $120.00 Macy's
Perry Ellis Halter and Skirted Bottom $110.00 Macy's
No we didn't skip summer. Prefall Collections are slowly filling the racks of department stores. I know it's earlier than usual. I read on WWD that this move is to 'excite' customers and perhaps buy. And this is due to the US slow economy. But nonetheless, there's alot of fabulous fashion. So Check them out!
- Whooga Ugg Boots
- Max and Chloe
- The Posh Review
- The Budget Fashionista
- Makeup Talk
- Chic Galleria
- Makeover Momma
- Ideal Heel Blog
- LA Stylist Mom
- Discount Trendsetter
- Diary of a Personal Shopper
- JLife Haircare
- Budget Chic
- Style It Less
- World Man About Town
- Jewelry Gal Blog
- Stye It Online
- Unique Jewelry