Recently in INC International Concepts Category
- Combo and Sheath Dresses - a combo dress is basically the illusion of having two garments sewed into one. Opting for this saves you time and money in trying to find a top and bottom that works together. Sheath dresses were trendy this past summer and carried on to fall. They are made to emphasis your body. But you don't have to be a size zero to pull off one. Look for banded sheath dresses, this detail will give some added definition to your waist and adds a finished look.
- The Little Black Dress - when in doubt, go black. The classic black dress is undeniably the dress for all seasons. Be a little adventurous and daring by wearing black on black prints with feminine silhouettes.
- The 'Unexpected' Dress - break away from the pack with two-toned, bright colored dresses. Look for silhouettes that are sexy yet elegant.
- Sequin and Lace - dazzle with glitzy sequin dresses and ooze with chic appeal with lace. Just keep in mind what I always say, moderation is key when shopping for these dress styles. Don't go over board. You don't want to look like a disco ball or you're wearing a wedding dress.
- The 'Haute' Dress - edgy, fashion-forward, haute couture dresses will be ever present in every social gatherings this holiday season. If you have the budget, go ahead and splurge!
I was in awe when I saw Balenciaga's Fall RTW Collection. The collection is romantic, elegant, luxurious and very chic. Along with the fierce footwear Nicolas Ghesquière designed for Balenciaga, draped skirts are key pieces in the collection. The skillful draping of silk to create the silhouettes is impeccable and precise.
There are a variety of draped skirts available for fall. From minimalist to avant garde. The key to making a draped skirt for you is the fit. Ideally, high-waist and above-the-knee length. Try not to overdo the draping, you might end up like you're wearing drapery.
McQ by Alexander McQueen Checked Draped Skirt $220.50, Balenciaga Print Draped Skirt $1,105.00, French Connection 'Rollin Skirt' $168.00
Opt for plain black, gray, simple pattern fabrics paired with tall boots for day. Soft pastels, bold prints goes fabulously with ankle boots, booties worn with tights for night.
Brian Reyes Draped Skirt $625.00, INC Draped Skirt $49.99, Rachel Pally Skirt $165.00
|Fall in southern California can feel like spring or even summer at
times. So, when it comes to cold weather fashion we have to shop with
having that in mind. Here are some ways to look chic and fabulous with
the fall trends for L.A. fashionistas.|
Fall days can feel like spring time out here in L.A. A simple dress worn with a chic cardigan, turtle necks or cashmere sweaters can be sufficient to stay warm for work or school.
Alfani Cowl Neck Top $65.00 Macy's
Catherine Malandrino Ruffled Cardigan
(left to right) Dolce Vita Dress $198.00 Shopbop. Catherine Malandrino Dress $276.50 Shopbop. Diane Von Furstenberg Lace Dress $385.00 Saks. Nannette Lapore Dress $395.00 Saks.
INC Layered-Look Ribbed Sweater
with Shirt $69.00 each Macy's
INC Cropped Swing Capelet
INC Layered-Look Belted Sweater
with Ruffled Shirt $69.00 Macy's
INC Belted Sweater Dress
INC Ruffled Puff-Sleeve Blouse
INC Belted Sweater Dress
|Red Row||Blue Row||White Row|
This summer is all about bold colors and prints. And INC International Concepts has numerous looks you can choose from. I always love INC the designs are chic and trendy without the inflated pricing. If you are looking for summer fashions, check out INC.
|INC Embroidered Dress $109.00 Macy's||INC Beaded Tunic $69.00 Macy's|
|INC Ruffled Halter $119.00 Macy's||INC Printed Shirtdress $109.00 Macy's|
White is always a color I love to wear. The clean and relaxed look gives you a boost of confidence as well. This season there are updates on classic white button-up shirts, shorts and pants. Dyes, embroideries and prints inspired by global, ethnic and florals mirror trends in the women's collection for spring.
I know that white easily gets dirty and that's an understandable concern. One great alternative this season is blue -- easy to wear and evokes a certain sense of calm in others.
|INC Embroidered 'Tyler' Shirt |
Linen $79.00 Macy's
|Polo RL Long Sleeve Shirt |
Cotton $89.50 Macy's
| Marc Ecko 'Taking a Dip' Shirt |
| BOSS Black Blade Linen Pants |
Flat Front $125.00 Macy's
| Calvin Klein Luxe Cotton |
3 Pieces $78 - $178 Macy's
|INC 'Jet Set Costa' Pieced Blazer |
Linen $169.00 Macy's
- Whooga Ugg Boots
- Max and Chloe
- The Posh Review
- The Budget Fashionista
- Makeup Talk
- Chic Galleria
- Makeover Momma
- Ideal Heel Blog
- LA Stylist Mom
- Discount Trendsetter
- Diary of a Personal Shopper
- JLife Haircare
- Budget Chic
- Style It Less
- World Man About Town
- Jewelry Gal Blog
- Stye It Online
- Unique Jewelry